- Hledaný výraz musí mít více jak 2 znaky.
- Pneumatic lower leg-foot orthosis for immobilisation in a defined position, short version
- shell construction with integrated air cushion
Mode of Action
- immobilisation and stable resting position of the ankle- foot area in designated 90° position by hard shell construction
- integrated, individually inflatable air chamber surrounds the entire foot from the ankle area to the mid foot and provides customised foot- and calf position in the shoe
- rocker sole with profile benefits a natural gait pattern
- adjustable, removable toe protection prevents concussion damages
- rounded edge, slightly bent to the outside, in the calf area prevents bruises
- low weight and breathability by slotted shell design
- soft, padded and washable inner shoe for high wearing comfort
- ligament, soft part or tendon injuries
- conservative and post-surgical therapy of stable fractures of the foot, the ankle and the distal lower leg
- severe ankle distortion
- after hallux-valgus-surgery
- pre- or postoperative/posttraumatic immobilisation
- toe arthroplasty
- material interactions/allergies
- do not wear directly on injured, irritated or damaged skin
- circulatory disorders
- sensibility disorder/polyneuropathy
- weight limit: 200 kg
- not suitable for high activity
- use only with walking supports
- equipped with breathable, perforated padded inner sole
For hygienic reasons, two chaning socks, that protect the inner shoe, are included in the delivery.
Thee separate cushions for protect of delicate areas are included also in delivery.
The AeroWalker.short can be worn on the right and the left side.
|Velikost||Velikost chodidla||Objednací číslo|