- Hledaný výraz musí mít více jak 2 znaky.
- Partial Foot Decompression Shoe with zero-heel technology (Post-Surgical Shoe)
Mode of Action
- the post surgical shoe with its distinctive rocker sole follows the no-heel-technology and thereby relieves the whole foot during stance and swing phase
- benefits the healing process of wounds in the forefoot area
- the removable padded insole prevents pressure peaks in the foot sole area
- inner lining fabric of the shoe as well as cover fabric of the padded insole are anti-bacterially equipped based on ammonium-silane-compound; this limits colonisation of the material with certain bacterial strains (e.g. Staphylokokkus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae)
- post-surgically to help heal surgical operations and wounds of the forefoot, such as hallux valgus corrections
- do not use for the above indications, if a sufficient pressure relief cannot be achieved
- do not wear directly on injured, irritated or damaged skin (before application, please cover the skin with wound dressing or a sock)
- do not use for instable or fracture prone diabetic neuro-osteoarthropathic foot syndrome, DNOAP (e.g. florid charcot foot)
- use only with walking supports
- weight limit: 120 kg / 264 lbs.
Sensory loss due to diabetic polyneuropathy (PNP), i.e. occuring sensations to the feet such as pressure, temperature, pain are not perceived timeously. Regular fitting check-ups are necessary!
Due to the shape of the rocker bottom sole, the user experiences quick mobilisation. For certain surgical techniques such as close-to-base metatarsal alignment, the mobilisation must be discussed with the physician in charge and if necessary, a different therapy shoe type, e.g. „Jupiter“ item-no. 205R1 must be selected.
„Apollo“ can be worn on the left or right side! Please do not wear in pairs.
|Velikost chodidla||Délka vnitřní boty (mm)||Šířka vnitřní boty (mm)||Objednací číslo|
|35-36||cca. 239||cca. 82||209R1/36|
|37-38||cca. 252||cca. 85||209R1/38|
|39-40||cca. 265||cca. 88||209R1/40|
|41-42||cca. 279||cca. 91||209R1/42|
|43-44||cca. 292||cca. 94||209R1/44|
|45-46||cca. 305||cca. 97||209R1/46|
|47-48||cca. 319||cca. 100||209R1/48|
|49-50||cca. 331||cca. 103||209R1/50|