- Hledaný výraz musí mít více jak 2 znaky.
- Knee Orthosis for immobilisation
Mode of Action
- the threepart knee brace stabilises the leg in extended position and helps to relief pain (e.g. first aid treatment after knee injury); also helps to secure surgery results and to speed up the healing process
- mostly used for post-operative care after surgery
- first aid treatment after knee injuries for immobilisation
- the brace is indicated after surgery
- instability of the knee joint
- material interactions/allergies
- do not wear directly on injured, irritated or damaged skin
- venous insufficiency with thrombophilia
- lymph drain malfunctions (swellings distal from the applied support)
- the brace is not able to correct femur-, tibia- or fibula fractures
- do not apply the brace on missing or disturbed perception
Knee brace can be worn on the left or right side. Suitable for nearly all leg circumferences by means of adjustable hook- and loop fasteners.
For individual customisation, addition fabric is available by the metre, item-no. 49T8.
|Délka (cm)||Stehenní obvod (cm)||Objednací číslo|
|20 (pro děti)||150R2/20|
|30 (pro děti)||150R2/30|
|35 (pro děti)||150R2/35|
|40 (pro adolescenty)||35-45||150R2/40|