- Hledaný výraz musí mít více jak 2 znaky.
- Heel Relief Shoe
Mode of Action
- features a padded metatarsus roll and a shortened sole construction towards the heel area
- pressure relief and pressure distribution during the walking cycle
- benefits the healing process of wounds in the heel area
- the heel relief shoe embraces ankle and tarsus with a softly padded shoe upper
- hook- and loop fasteners hold the foot in predefined position and prevent slipping within the shoe
- the padded insole prevents pressure peaks in the forefoot area
- inner lining fabric of the shoe as well as cover fabric of the padded insole are anti-bacterially equipped based on ammonium-silane-compound; this limits colonisation of the material with certain bacterial strains (e.g. Staphylokokkus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae)
- wounds in the heel area caused by diabetes mellitus
- peripheral artery occlusions
- other wounds in the heel area
- post-surgical and traumas
- do not use for the above indications, if a sufficient pressure relief cannot be achieved
- do not wear directly on injured, irritated or damaged skin (before application, please cover the skin with wound dressing or a sock)
- do not use for instable or fracture prone diabetic neuro-osteoarthropathic foot syndrome, DNOAP (e.g. florid charcot foot)
- use only with walking supports
- weight limit: 120 kg / 264 lbs.
Sensory loss due to diabetic polyneuropathy (PNP), i.e. occuring sensations to the feet such as pressure, temperature, pain are not perceived timeously. Regular fitting check-ups are necessary!
"Mars” can be worn on left or right side!
|Velikost chodidla||Délka vnitřní boty (mm)||Šířka vnitřní boty (mm)||Objednací číslo|
|35-37||cca. 225||cca. 87||203R1/S|
|38-40||cca. 235||cca. 90||203R1/M|
|41-43||cca. 255||cca. 95||203R1/L|
|44-46||cca. 275||cca. 100||203R1/XL|