- Hledaný výraz musí mít více jak 2 znaky.
- Forefoot Relief Shoe
Mode of Action
- main feature is a rigid, ascending outsole towards the front (negative heel)
- pressure relief and pressure distribution during the walking cycle
- benefits the healing process of wounds in the forefoot area
- the forefoot relief shoe embraces the entire heel- and tarsal area with a softly padded shoe upper
- heel cap, hook- and loop fasteners prevent slipping within the shoe
- padding sole clingable to hook material for individual customisation
- improved slip protection by integrated anti-slip nubs
- inner lining fabric of the shoe as well as cover fabric of the padded insole are anti-bacterially equipped based on ammonium-silane-compound; this limits colonisation of the material with certain bacterial strains (e.g. Staphylokokkus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae)
- wounds in the forefoot area caused by diabetes mellitus
- peripheral artery occlusions
- other wounds in the forefoot area
- post-surgical after corrections and forefoot injuries
- do not use for the above indications, if a sufficient pressure relief cannot be achieved
- do not wear directly on injured, irritated or damaged skin (before application, please cover the skin with wound dressing or a sock)
- do not use for instable or fracture prone diabetic neuro-osteoarthropathic foot syndrome, DNOAP (e.g. florid charcot foot)
- use only with walking supports
- weight limit: 120 kg / 264 lbs.
Sensory loss due to diabetic polyneuropathy (PNP), i.e. occuring sensations to the feet such as pressure, temperature, pain are not perceived timeously. Regular fitting check-ups are necessary!
"Merkur" can be worn on left or right side!
|Velikost chodidla||Délka vnitřní boty (mm)||Šířka vnitřní boty (mm)||Objednací číslo|
|31-33||cca. 220||cca. 87||201R1/XS|
|34-36||cca. 240||cca. 91,5||201R1/S|
|37-39||cca. 260||cca. 96||201R1/M|
|40-42||cca. 280||cca. 100,5||201R1/L|
|43-45||cca. 300||cca. 105||201R1/XL|
|46-48||cca. 320||cca. 109,5||201R1/XXL|