- Hledaný výraz musí mít více jak 2 znaky.
- Partial Foot Decompression Shoe (Post-Surgical Shoe)
Mode of Action
- main feature is a rigid, slightly ascending outsole towards the front (negative heel)
- pressure relief and pressure distribution during the walking cycle
- benefits the healing process of wounds in the forefoot area
- the post-surgical shoe embraces the entire foot- and ankle area with a softly padded shoe upper
- hook- and loop fasteners at the wide flap prevent slipping within the shoe
- the removable padded insole prevents pressure peaks in the foot sole area
- the flap can be opened widely and together with the individually adjustable hook- and loop fasteners, it provides sufficient space for bandaged feet
- improved slip protection by integrated anti-slip nubs
- inner lining fabric of the shoe as well as cover fabric of the padded insole are anti-bacterially equipped based on ammonium-silane-compound; this limits colonisation of the material with certain bacterial strains (e.g. Staphylokokkus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae)
- wounds in the foot- and ankle area caused by diabetes mellitus
- peripheral artery occlusions
- other wounds not subject to indication in the foot- and ankle area
- post-surgical and traumas
- wobbly gait (dizziness, visual impairment)
- do not use for the above indications, if a sufficient pressure relief cannot be achieved
- do not wear directly on injured, irritated or damaged skin (before application, please cover the skin with wound dressing or a sock)
- do not use for instable or fracture prone diabetic neuro-osteoarthropathic foot syndrome, DNOAP (e.g. florid charcot foot)
- use only with walking supports
- weight limit: 120 kg / 264 lbs.
Sensory loss due to diabetic polyneuropathy (PNP), i.e. occuring sensations to the feet such as pressure, temperature, pain are not perceived timeously. Regular fitting check-ups are necessary!
„Merkur A" can be worn on right or left side. This shoe also provides height compensation when using "Jupiter" or "Merkur" to avoid pelvic obliquity.
|Velikost chodidla||Délka vnitřní boty (mm)||Šířka vnitřní boty (mm)||Objednací číslo|
|35-36||cca. 238||cca. 90||202R1/36|
|37-38||cca. 251||cca. 92,5||202R1/38|
|39-40||cca. 264||cca. 95||202R1/40|
|41-42||cca. 277||cca. 97,5||202R1/42|
|43-44||cca. 290||cca. 100||202R1/44|
|45-46||cca. 303||cca. 102,5||202R1/46|
|47-48||cca. 316||cca. 105||202R1/48|
|49-50||cca. 330||cca. 112,5||202R1/50|