- Hledaný výraz musí mít více jak 2 znaky.
- Partial Foot Decompression Shoe, short version
Mode of Action
- main feature is a rigid, ascending outsole towards the front and a shortened sole construction (negative heel)
- pressure relief and pressure distribution during the walking cycle
- benefits the healing process of wounds in the forefoot area
- the forefoot relief shoe embraces the entire heel- and tarsal area with a softly padded shoe upper
- heel cap, hook- and loop fasteners prevent slipping within the shoe
- inner lining fabric of the shoe as well as cover fabric of the padded insole are anti-bacterially equipped based on ammonium-silane-compound; this limits colonisation of the material with certain bacterial strains (e.g. Staphylokokkus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae)
- post-surgical after corrections and forefoot injuries
- do not use for the above indications, if a sufficient pressure relief cannot be achieved
- do not wear directly on injured, irritated or damaged skin (before application, please cover the skin with wound dressing or a sock)
- do not use for instable or fracture prone diabetic neuro-osteoarthropathic foot syndrome, DNOAP (e.g. florid charcot foot)
- use only with walking supports
- weight limit: 120 kg / 264 lbs.
Sensory loss due to diabetic polyneuropathy (PNP), i.e. occuring sensations to the feet such as pressure, temperature, pain are not perceived timeously. Regular fitting check-ups are necessary!
"Venus" can be worn on left or right side!
|Velikost chodidla||Vnitřní délka boty (mm)||Objednací číslo|